Wednesday 19 June 2013

Today's finds in photos

Yesterday I went to Wisley Airfield with dad, and did some geocaching while he looked at the old runway (he's a fan of planes).

Found nine geocaches, and took a photo of each cache I found with Rory, the geocaching bear- so I decided to upload them and do a "today's finds in photos".

Click to enlarge map.

 More Common 07
 More Common 08
 More Common 09
 More Common 06
 More Common 05
 More Common 04
 More Common 03
 More Common 02
 A Bolt with A3 Views




The next photos are most definitely spoilers, so the list of caches I did is above, and if you are planning on doing these caches then don't look at the pictures! I don't want to ruin the game for anyone. Found it

The photos below are in the order I found them (and the order of the list above) from left to right, then next row down, left to right again (if that makes sense).

I loved the A Bolt with A3 Views geocache, just look at the cache container! It's a magnetic bolt and I think it's really cool- it took 10 minutes or so to find- I wasn't expecting it to look so realistic! I haven't seen a cache like that before




No comments:

Post a Comment