Monday 17 June 2013

Discovering my MK6 T&J Bear!

Today we went out for about an hour collecting different caches that weren't part of a series. I found 4 caches: Sailor KingPitched Wiggly WobblyAquacadabra! and Pitch Mill.

I had a really good time and discovered a MK6 T&J Bear in our last cache, Pitch Mill, which was really exciting! I haven't heard of these geocache bears before, but I looked on their website, and discovered that there are many batches of bears that have been put into geocaches all over the country. They left my little bear wrapped up in a plastic bag, with a little note saying 'please handle with care'.


People collect and discover different batches of these bears, which I think is such a cool idea! It's their 'signature item' that they leave with them when they go geocaching :)

I found the second to last batch, MK6. I haven't decided what to name him yet.. Maybe Cory? If you have any name suggestions please comment!

I want to get a trackable and attach it to my little bear, and keep it as my personal trackable to take to all the geocaches I visit.


Apparently the new bears, MK11, were released on the 17th June- though it doesn't say which year, so I don't know if that is today, or wheter it was last year or even years ago!
Still, I reccommend having a look in the larger caches near you and see if you can discover your very own T&J Geocaching Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment