Saturday 20 October 2012

Portugal and Possible Caches

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while... will try to post more often!

I am going to the Algarve in Portugal this week, and I have been looking up some caches I might be able to find while I'm there.

When I was searching I found this amazing-looking cache, called 'Canhões do Barco dos Piratas'.
To get it you have to swim out to see, and look under the water in some under-water cannon! How cool does that sound! I'm not actually sure if we are even going near there, but I hope we can do it because it looked so fun! I have never done a cache like that before!!
It is also 5* difficulty and 5* terrain - so if I managed to get it I could say 'I've done it!!'

If I find it I will post it on here. In the meantime below is a pictrue and the link to the cache:

                Canhões do Barco dos Piratas


No comments:

Post a Comment